» Marketing
» Sales
» Web Designing
» Webmasters
» SEO & Promotion
» Working At Home
» Other Articles
» Affiliate Glossary

Go Back   AffiliateSeeking Forum > Making Money Online > Affiliate Networks > Clickbank

Clickbank Discuss anything to do with earning from Clickbank here. Please don't promote your own Clickbank products here.

Old 10-21-2011, 03:36 PM

alexdan2 is on a distinguished road
Default $7_000+ Clickbank Check in 1 week

Today i was surfing on the net looking for something to make money online , i mean very fast , so i found this amazing video , i mean this guy is making about 7k a week , it's so amazing to watch it , it got me a lot of energy that i really want to make as much as money he do .

i email him , and ask him for help after 2 days , i got a message that i should check out his video again , he puted a link in the description , and he told me , that he learned every about clickbank , and making money online from that product , and i was wondering , if anyone can tell me is this a real or not .

For the video go to youtube and search for " clickbank check " and Click the First Result

Thanks in advance
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-14-2011, 03:40 PM

cstoreofficeseo is on a distinguished road
I don't believe it is possible. very difficult to do with in week.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-15-2011, 10:42 AM

AdamC is on a distinguished road
What a load of garbage!
I wouldn't spend a penny on pyramid schemes such as this.

Pyramid schemes are illegal in the UK, but I'm not sure how the US legislation affects them.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:54 AM

mianasad6 is on a distinguished road
Its Not Real.i don't believe this Can You tell me that How U do this
Old 06-05-2012, 10:00 AM

jhony king is on a distinguished road
$7000 in a week its impossible, fake video.....
Old 06-26-2012, 09:38 AM

robert_fox is on a distinguished road
Default Video Looks real but he prob got paid for a few months not two weeks

Video Looks real but he prob got paid for a few months not two weeks
Old 07-05-2012, 11:26 AM

LoonieTrader08 is on a distinguished road
Probably paid somebody on fiverr to do it
Old 08-08-2012, 01:38 AM

waqasg4u is on a distinguished road
I is not possible in one week. There are thousand's of scam videos and landing pages are available same like this they are not effective. I personally try many of them.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:38 AM

whiteyhorse639 is on a distinguished road
is this your video?? i guess the video is not that truthful at all...
Old 08-23-2012, 07:30 PM

paconsulting is on a distinguished road
Sure it is possible to make 7000 or more $ through clickbank lots of people do. But the piece of the equation that you are missing is that they spen $100k of 3 years to get to that week and they grew the business. THen they make a Youtube video show you the check and show you this week Im already at $5k and still have 3 days to go. But that is just week 153 and week 154.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:30 PM

LOL one other thing. Trust me if someone made $7 in there first week do you think they would tell everyone.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:34 PM

Shoot I just thought of another thing sorry I was eating my lunch and one of my biz ops is a diet so lunch can be distracting. LOL what you need to do is find someone who isn't making $10K a month but has a good idea or is making a little bit and is willing to share with you what they are doing. That way they are not trying to sell you there success just make you a part of it. Then you are more partners than trying to find the guru. Guru's only talk with other gurus they sell to everyone else. ABC always be closing.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:30 PM

dsuitor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to dsuitor
You have to be very careful when dealing with clickbank products

there are some that work and some that are just garbage lol

I have been an affilate with CB for many years and there is a great tool you can use thats free

clickbanksurgereview.com
Old 11-26-2012, 06:09 AM

brucegreenwood is on a distinguished road
I don't know if this is real or not, anyways if you have made that much in a week then congrats.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:49 PM

omonio is on a distinguished road
too good to be true,i don`t believe this.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:36 PM

seopeak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to seopeak
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexdan2 View Post
Today i was surfing on the net looking for something to make money online , i mean very fast , so i found this amazing video , i mean this guy is making about 7k a week , it's so amazing to watch it , it got me a lot of energy that i really want to make as much as money he do .

i email him , and ask him for help after 2 days , i got a message that i should check out his video again , he puted a link in the description , and he told me , that he learned every about clickbank , and making money online from that product , and i was wondering , if anyone can tell me is this a real or not .

For the video go to youtube and search for " clickbank check " and Click the First Result

Thanks in advance

you can do it but for sure not how he advice you ....he make his money from people buying his video/product, not from the tactic what he describe...
Old 05-23-2013, 05:20 PM

talfighel is on a distinguished road
The one thing you need to understand is that while he is making that much every week, does not guarantee that you will do the same.

Most people don't realize that most of these people have failed for a long time before they started to earn these types of commissions. It takes a lot of trail and error to make money online and to find out what works best for you and what doesn't.

There are some people on CB who even earn $5,000-$10,000 every day. It is hard to believe that anyone can do this but it is possible when you have been online for a while, have your own product, and already have an army of affiliates promoting for them. There is your secret right there that most of these guys and ladies are not willing to share with others.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:31 AM

nepathyanbt is on a distinguished road
I wouldn't believe him too. I doubt this guy get paid for that fake video. They are using another marketing tool.