» Sales
» Web Designing
» Webmasters
» SEO & Promotion
» Working At Home
» Other Articles
» Affiliate Glossary

Go Back   AffiliateSeeking Forum > Making Money Online > Affiliate Networks

Affiliate Networks Discuss anything to do with affiliate networks. Please do not advertise your own affiliate networks here.

Old 07-15-2010, 10:51 AM

jimmyD is on a distinguished road
Default How many CPA Networks are there on the web

Just wondering how many CPA Networks people think are on the web?

I keep seeing new ones all the time, must be loads, anyone got a figure?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-15-2010, 01:38 PM
Super Moderator

DaveSpencer is on a distinguished road
Well theres over 150 listed here : http://www.affiliateseeking.com/netwo/23000002/1.html

Personally I believe that's just a handful of them lol.

I've done work with CPA Networks and earned from a few of them, I've come accrossed loads and from say 2007/08, the rise in new networks opening up on the web has dramatically increased, unless it's just me noticing them far more.

I would say there is over 3,000 of them, not sure how many over. could be a few hundred, could be a good few thousand. Don't think theres less than that though. Some networks are good quality, some look like they have been set up over night, and then so are totally poor and not worth bothering with.

Hope this has answered your question.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:44 PM

gavinol is on a distinguished road
Really i never know before that more than 150 CPA network used right now..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-06-2010, 10:40 AM

amonialogin is on a distinguished road
GoOffers is a leading CPA (Cost Per action) affiliate network that specializes in running various different offers, including mobile, finance, health, free trials, email submits, etcÖ We have a proven track record of generating 1000′s of quality leads for our Advertisers every single day. Our Affiliates enjoy top payouts on some of the highest converting campaigns in the industry. Simply put, if a campaign does not convert according to our standards, we donít run it! Our dedicated account managers are on hand 24 hours a day to ensure that you have the tools necessary to meet and exceed your goals.

At GoOffers, there are many things that differentiates us from the rest. For one, we donít only claim that we have the best converting offers, at the highest payouts, we prove it. Unlike other networks, most of our offers are direct from the advertiser. What does that mean to you? Well, there is no middleman chipping away at your payouts, which means, more money in your pocket. We are not claiming to be the best affiliate network out there, we will leave that decision up to you. Below are some of the perks of being a GoOffers
Old 01-13-2011, 10:35 AM

expertsguy is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up re: How many CPA Networks are there on the web

Hello ,
There are on the web we have so many CPA Networks . like
citibank
Rocket CPA
Vcommission
Eagle Web Assets
Profit Kings Media

and they all are very effective.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:58 PM

singhwa is on a distinguished road
hey DaveSpencer thanks for the link.
its really helpfull.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:32 AM

kevijonestj is on a distinguished road
Top Cpa Networks
Axill,Copeac,neverblue..
Old 05-19-2011, 05:37 AM

betty is on a distinguished road
I have heared about CPA many time I just know it by name i.e. Cost Per Action but never used it. I have also heared that many folks have derived lot of benefits from this but due to lack of knowledge I have not used it yet.

So thanks jimmyD for asking such a productive quetions and thanks a lot to All of you for explaining CPA with top list also.

Right now I am collecting useful stuff related to this and when I get sufficient knowledge after than I will jump in this networks.

Keep sharing such type of stuff it will be highly appreciated here.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:38 AM

StoneWilson is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveSpencer View Post
Well theres over 150 listed here : http://www.affiliateseeking.com/netwo/23000002/1.html

Personally I believe that's just a handful of them lol.

I've done work with CPA Networks and earned from a few of them, I've come accrossed loads and from say 2007/08, the rise in new networks opening up on the web has dramatically increased, unless it's just me noticing them far more.

I would say there is over 3,000 of them, not sure how many over. could be a few hundred, could be a good few thousand. Don't think theres less than that though. Some networks are good quality, some look like they have been set up over night, and then so are totally poor and not worth bothering with.

Hope this has answered your question.
Haven't noticed there is such a big list here, for now I just joined in 2 CPA networks, and I want to make it to 6. Thanks for sharing.
Old 06-14-2011, 01:15 PM

alphshuffel is on a distinguished road
There are lot of CPA networks are available on the internet and those will be really nice in themselves. But their are only few networks which are worth using.

Every new day cause increasing in their strength.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:56 AM

adultcpa is on a distinguished road
There are approximately 20,000 Mainstream CPA networks in existence around the world, how many are active I dont know but quite a few.

The best ones in my opinion for mainstream are:
xy7
ewa
neverblue
maxbounty
mundomedia

Best for Adult offers:
adultcpaoffers (add the dot com) - I really cant get over how great this network is if you promote ANYTHING adult-ish even like pg13 dating. Im literally making 3-4x the money I was making with adult affiliate programs directly and adultcpaoffers was able to start me off at WAY higher payouts than I could get direct from the affiliate program. I <3 them . PM me if you want any help getting leads or sales
Old 06-30-2011, 09:17 PM

convert2audi is on a distinguished road
There are tons of them. Some come and go. Work with the best, don't waste your time with the wanna be's
Old 07-04-2011, 09:51 AM

rashidbm is on a distinguished road
there are a lot of them available on the net, but some of them are worth useable
Old 07-06-2011, 05:08 AM

iPhoneUnlock is on a distinguished road
I think Some networks are good quality, some look like they have been set up over night, and then so are totally poor and not worth bothering with.