» Sales
» Web Designing
» Webmasters
» SEO & Promotion
» Working At Home
» Other Articles
» Affiliate Glossary

Go Back   AffiliateSeeking Forum > Making Money Online > Affiliate Networks

Affiliate Networks Discuss anything to do with affiliate networks. Please do not advertise your own affiliate networks here.

Old 10-18-2011, 02:34 AM

Getlove is on a distinguished road
Default The Affiliate Lifestyle

I discovered that the REAL benefits that come from working at home and earning my living from the Internet are about much MUCH more than making a lot of money. It's about having the freedom to live your life as YOU choose.
Get More..
[Spam removed]

Last edited by AffiliateSeeking : 10-18-2011 at 11:44 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-18-2011, 11:39 AM

MyWebsiteNow is on a distinguished road
In reality affiliate marketing, like any business is HARD work and long hours when you are getting started. Possibly after a couple years of hard work you could have the lifestyle you are looking for. But it really isn't "get rich quick and easy" the way people trying to sell you stuff would lead you to believe.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-19-2011, 12:22 AM

shanmarsh2 is on a distinguished road
I won't lie. I put a lot of time into my business. I'm a perfectionist and workaholic by nature. And yet at the same time, I can take the day off for my daughters' birthday or spend an afternoon at the movies with my friends. THAT is the lifestyle for me. It's not making easy money on a beach, but it is the ability to control how much I make and how much I put into it.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:15 PM

RileyLevi is on a distinguished road
Yes you are absolutely right. I love to work at home. Because there is no time restriction, no specific place restriction. I can work while traveling or while living outside the city.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:23 PM
Banned

mark_john is on a distinguished road
It's not really what I meant, but it is definatly something to think about when I start.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:27 AM

Mercurio is on a distinguished road
Affiliate marketing is really a grind and not a carefree lifestyle as some would have you believe. It takes a lot of time, energy and patience to find something that actually pays off.

I've been working from home for over 5 years now and at times I do miss going into an office and interacting with other people. The thing I miss the most, as a programms, talking to other developers and getting new ideas from them.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:55 AM

JacksonD is on a distinguished road
Default hello!

Yes! there are so many ways to make money sitting at home. The internet has opened doors to a very casual lifestyle where you can earn as well as relax without worrying about any formal behavior at all.
--------------------------
Old 11-24-2011, 05:41 AM

betty is on a distinguished road
Affiliate lifestyle is perfect for those who prefer to do work for own and rather to work under others prefer to becomes own boss.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:43 AM

crystal.barba123 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getlove View Post
I discovered that the REAL benefits that come from working at home and earning my living from the Internet are about much MUCH more than making a lot of money. It's about having the freedom to live your life as YOU choose.
Get More..
Affiliate marketing can help you to earn good money. But the challenge is about the competition. It is really difficult to make your product or service to be known by the affiliate promoters and even the audience. But it is really a good way to make the product known to the people.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:53 PM

harleypaul786 is on a distinguished road
I love to work at home. Because there is no time restriction, no specific place restriction. I can work while traveling or while living outside the city.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:10 PM

0092directory is on a distinguished road
One thing that always helps me stay focused on the things that make me money is sharing what makes me money with people that actually want to know. Over the years thousands of people have asked me how I make money online
Old 01-12-2012, 04:44 AM

rith is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rith Send a message via AIM to rith Send a message via Skype™ to rith
Learning from the others, especially from expert is very important for new affiliate. You will see the result fast if you know the rule of online marketing.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:58 PM

Ocston12 is on a distinguished road
It is easy to say that any kind of affiliate lifestyle can choose if you are comfortable with. Just always focus on your work.