Affiliate Programs
 
Search affiliate programs for: 
Affiliate Categories
» Affiliate Networks
» Ad Networks
» 2 Tier Programs
» Pay Per Sale
» Pay Per Lead
» Residual Income
» Datafeeds
» Multi Tier Programs
» Business Opps
» Other Programs

Newsletter
Get newly added affiliate programs by email. Enter your email here:
Featured Program
Webmaster Forums
» General Marketing
» Search Engines & SEO
» Google Forum
» PPC Advertising
» Google Adwords
» Directories Forum
» Affiliate Programs
» Affiliate Networks
» Adsense Forum
» General Business
» Payment Processing
» Domain Names Forum
» Web Hosting Forum
» Programming Forum
» Graphics & Multimedia
» Content Management
» Website Design


Affiliate Program Details




Underground Seduction
Category: Residual Income > Entertainment > Affiliate Program Details
Website: Sites Homepage
Description: Underground Seduction is a dating program for men 18 - 50. You get 50% of all sales PLUS 50% recurring!

"Women rate and are attracted to Men in a much different way then we are attracted to them. Men usually base our attractiveness 100% on if sheís ďhotĒ (that is, visually appealing to us). Studies have shown that women base about 10% of their level of attraction on looks. Itís true, itís simply not as big of a deal to them and itís been proven. So whatís the other 90% you ask?"
Earnings: 50% per sale and recurring
Tiers: 1
Method of Payment: Check
Pay Date: Twice a month
Minimum Payout: $10
Cookie Length: 60 days
Tracking Software: Clickbank
Total Clicks: 503
Signup to Affiliate Program

Featured affiliate programs

Discount Shop
DiscountShop.com specializes in authentic watches from popular brands such as Adidas, Armani, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Casio, Diesel, DKNY, Fossil, Hamilton, Luminox, Michael Kors, Nixon, Nooka, Seiko, ... more info

Bodymindinstitute.com
We offer world class health and wellness online certification courses. BMI is looking to partner with blogs, social media platforms and personalities that have strong connections to the ... more info

Friends Worldwide Dating Affiliates
Friends Worldwide offers 64+ leading niche brands including BBW Datefinder, U.S. Military Singles, Country Match, Interracial Matcher, Gay Singles Online, Lesbian Personals Online and many ... more info

Gynexin
Gynexin is a proven to work male breast reduction product also known as Gynecomastia, Gynexin guarantee the product works and ... more info

Niche Dating Pro
NicheDatingPro's mission is to support multi-niche, multilingual sites populated by real profiles. Our websites have REAL PEOPLE and niche specific profiles. Feature such as : online chat, video conferencing, voice chat ... more info



Article Categories
» Affiliate Marketing
» Business
» Ecommerce
» Hosting
» Marketing
» Sales
» SEO & Promotion
» Web Designing
» Webmasters
» Working At Home
» Other Articles
» Affiliate Glossary

Featured Program
RSS Feeds
» Articles


Advertise - About Us - Disclosure & Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - FAQ - Forums Site Map - Contact Us


© 2004-2015 AffiliateSeeking. All rights reserved.